Announcing a New Story!

I'm happy to announce my new work is about to hit shelves: Past, Present, and Future.

Past, Present, and Future is an 11,000 word digital standalone exclusive, due out on February 29th and will be published by Loyalty Press.

The price will be free. That's right, free. This is partially to apologize for my lack of new material published in 2015 (it was a big year for me), but also for the fact it's taking me a lot longer than I would have hoped to get a draft ready of December's sequel, July. At this point, The Brooch of Storisvaria will probably be ready first... So I'm sorry, and I hope you can enjoy this in the meantime.

Past, Present, and Future began life as a piece in my still-in-progress short story collection, The Profane and the Sacred and Other Stories. After it became much longer than I would have wanted to put in a short story collection and it became clear I wouldn't have a new novel to present in 2015, I have chosen to publish it separately for everyone to enjoy.

The story is about a soon-to-be modern college freshmen, Melanie, discovering that she has the rare and amazing ability to Jump to two times other than her own. One is Victorian England, and the other a space station orbiting a devastated Earth far in the future. As more and more complications come to light, Melanie finds herself faced with an agonizing choice.

Again, Past, Present, and Future is due out on all major digital platforms on February 29, 2016. Be sure to pick up a copy!

No comments:

Post a Comment