The Highest Hope - Chapter 3 and NaNo Updates

How y'all doin'? Happy Halloween, by the way. It's my favorite holiday and I sure hope you had a good one.

Chapter 3 of The Highest Hope is now available on FictionPress. I always appreciate reviews and constructive feedback.

An important note: I am putting this story on hiatus indefinitely because of other more pressing obligations, and the fact that I have a NaNo novel from the prior year that deserves my attention first. You have my word that I AM NOT abandoning The Highest Hope and it will be continued to be serialized as soon as possible.

Read the newest chapter here.

Speaking of National Novel Writing Month, I am participating again this year.  My profile is here and here is the synopsis of my project, a historical fantasy about, le gasp, vampires:

1875 Transylvania

After years of war, rebellion, and outside rule, Romania is ready to become a sovereign nation, taking with it the formerly independent principality of Transylvania. For strigoi - vampires - it is the end of a once-magnificent era, their society hardly resembling what it once was.

Struggling against encroaching humans with new, powerful weapons, as well as a terrifying new disease known as the Blood Poisoning killing their people, the last strigoi struggle to survive.

Two brothers, outcast Sorin and youngest member of the Great Council of the Dragon, Viorel, might just be the ones to lead their people into the future. If they can muster the courage to let go of the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment