Happy Halloween (And Some Other Stuff)

I don't know about all of you, but Halloween is one of my favorite holidays of the year. I sit here writing this post with a bucket of candy in my living room waiting for trick or treaters to arrive, it's nice and chilly outside, and I have the new Super Smash Brothers game and a fluffy dog to keep me company. Life is good.

The thing is, Halloween proceeds National Novel Writing Month by a day. So I will be holed up in my room starting tomorrow in the little spare time I have, typing away for most of November. My NaNo profile is here: http://nanowrimo.org/participants/kumaokaasan, where you can follow my progress and check out the novel I'm working on as my project. I will do my best to be active on the site, but with some changes at my work and trying to complete NaNo, I probably won't be updating this blog much in November.

In December, I plan to have a giveaway on GoodReads of some signed copies of December, my newest novel. (hehe) More details on that to come, and I promise I'm working on July, its sequel. ... Just not in November. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment