Introduction

My name is Karen Lofgren. I write fiction and have been doing so since I was in third grade.

I've migrated around the Internet a little when it comes to my blog for a variety of reasons, but hopefully this one is here to stay.

I began working on Imagine Someday, my first novel, in 2007 or so, and it was finally published on June 5, 2013. It was soon followed by December, my second novel and the first book in The Souls of the Stars Saga, in August 2014. I have a BA in creative writing and history from Knox College and I also work as a freelance writer. While I mostly write science fiction and fantasy, I've also branched out into most other genres, including historical fiction and literary fiction. I write short stories, too, and my first collection, Hobo Zombie and Other Stories, was published in September 2013.

But the main purpose of this blog is to talk about my life experiences and my writing, as well as sharing my expertise and tips with others. I'll also talk about the media I enjoy and why I enjoy it.

I own a small press called Loyalty Press. The official website of Loyalty Press is here: http://loyaltypress.weebly.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment